Looking for a professional logo that conveys a fresh sense of style that is both intelligent yet caring and carefree. Design should be modern and fun yet classic that will endure for a decade or more.
Current logo can be seen in this website due to be redesigned later this year. New logo will be used both in new website, in the software itself as part of the main navigation menu, and in business cards and other promotional material.
Just to stoke your creative process, of these Web 2.0 logos (http://static.flickr.com/27/1017934…2c42_o.jpg), ones that grab me are: plum, sprout, xanga, zingee, six apart, Joyent, Rojo, gliffy, trulia, EventSniper, blinklist, Google talk, purevolume, grokker, zooomr, stikipad, turn, mint
Of these (http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1154…76b1_o.jpg), I like: Zimbra, shutterfly, last.fm, Gcast, jambo,
I think the yelp logo is pretty good, too.
Ascribe integrates both member and website management into a single, powerful web-based solution. With Ascribe you can: Empower each ministry with online tools to manage information, assign tasks, print labels, send email and build community. Distribute tax-deductible statements via the web by creating a private members area on your website. Publish webpages, calendars, photos, blogs & custom forms. Web hosting and unlimited email accounts are included.
- must convey a professional image
- look good both in color and greyscale or B/W
- color scheme to fit well within the existing application's look and feel
- intelligent style
- carefree and fun
- logo will work well with official company name: Ascribe Data Systems LLC
- artwork delivered in a vector format like that produced by
Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator; and would like art also in PNG file readable by Adobe Fireworks (believe it or not I still use Fireworks 3 that I purchased in 2001)
- anything overtly religious as I want to expand into non-profits in general and perhaps small business markets in the future
- glassy or bubbly look
- Twitter/Skype-like logo