We are looking for a logo that can represent an international advertisement agency, but bloggers should not be put off by it. It should be simple, trustworthy, contemporary, accessible.
* The design must contain the word "LinkLift" (it is not mandatory that the letter "L" is capitalized, but we should be clear the name is composed of two words Link and Lift).
* Colors should be kept more or less in the same hue, but different values. Let's say the logo should keep the colors blue and orange-red, but values the values can be changed in order to achieve a more attractive contrast.
* Don't rely on trends. Incorporating the latest design gimmicks is what we did 4 years ago, and look now how cliché we look.
* Feel free to play around with incorporating the slogan.
* Should not contain Stock Art.
* Our feeling is that we should rely strongly in the typefacefont, which might be accompanied with ideas attached to a link, boosting, going up... etc.
We are trying to avoid this: http://bit.ly/cT4sRd
And, of course, our current "logo": http://bit.ly/9ShbSn
Here are an examples of logos that we like: http://bit.ly/bM20vo, http://bit.ly/9QbMJI, http://bit.ly/bkj7HO
The files we will require are:
Vector format - .ai/.eps
Web format - .jpg and layered .psd/.png
Thanks for reading! We are open to any suggestions and confident that the 99designs community can produce a perfect logo for us!