What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm looking for a clean, cool, web 2.0 header design that's still a little professional in nature. I need it to match my blog's current color scheme, but also be a bit of a contrast so it stands out.
- The logo can include a design of some sort but also needs to have "WhoIsSteveYoung.com" as part of it- maybe with the "WhoIs" part smaller and above the main "SteveYoung" part, with a smaller ".com" at the end
- An example of a text-based-logo I think are pretty clean can be found here: - http://www.videomarketingqueen.com
- I think color choices that would be good are:- blues
- "web 2.0 green"
- anything that complements these colors
- Please provide samples with and without the mirrored effect seen on a lot of web 2.0 logos
- Logo/header cannot exceed 980px in width, no limit on height
- I would prefer if the header stretched the entire distance of the space availble in my blog at http://www.whoissteveyoung.com
- The subhead/tagline under the main logo needs to say "Internet Network Marketing & Social Media Optimization"
- Please provide the final product in .PSD, JPG, and GIF