Excellent job once again. Highly recommend this designer.
How SMARTWALLPLATE started their logo design journey
need a logo that I can create web site templates (main page - other pages - provide various sizes) also for business cards, stationary, etc.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
logo goal - attracts savvy e-consumer (think iphone user) interested in buying a "smarter" powered electrical wall plate replacement products for home/hotel/small-biz-office. Want light, clean, sharp (it is modern electrical stuff afterall) yet warm consumer oriented design (women just as likely to purchase) - conveys feelings of very professional and a confident-it-will-work and looks-good. WILL likely contract with winner to do more WEB SITE DESIGN WORK.
- 1. Confident, friendly consumer oriented style
- 2. colorful somewhere between pastels and too "fun" vibrant colors
- 3. progressive - a today style, design
- 4. emphasizes SMART - you're doing more with less, efficient, smart, sharper
- 5. short, sharp, taglines welcomed
- 1. old-fashioned, traditional looks or too wacked-out progressive
- 2. intense, dark, earth-tone, amateur-web colors
- 3. boring - doesn't pop, and/or stand-out
- 4. capital letters - too grand