Mike was very quick to make the necessary adjustments that we suggested. Because of this, we were able to go through design selection and refinement in less than the allotted week. We are very happy with our logo!
How BigTexasBeerFest started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Big Texas Beer Fest
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are Dallas' first 100% craft beer inspired festival.
* This is going to be a huge festival hoping to attract 6,000 people, some whom will travel for the event.
* Participants will be able to sample 350 different beers, try food from a dozen food trucks.
* We're a small business and love supporting small, local business too.
* The logo can and should incorporate iconic images such as a linedrawing of Texas. We also wouldn't mind architectural elements being incorporated.
* Rock star attitude and designs are encouraged here!
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This should be a fun event. It should convey fun, but we want to avoid clip art photos such as clinking beer glasses, suds, etc. Should be a young hip audience. Rock star attitude possibly. Appeal to people of all demographics though.
We're ok with using lots of creative spirit. Elements of Texas, modern, architecture, can be colorful or not, but keep designs simple but compelling. Brand message is important, and should convey passion for everything Texas and craft beer.