Working with Sophie was a Delight. She understood our brief, was able to interpret our notes and really design a logo that fit our corporation. We will welcome her back in the future to design other Items. We highly recommend her to anyone seriously looking for a great design for their company. Her attention to detail and her quick responses where the keys her success.
- Dark Cloud Studios
Great logo design, responsive to feedback and iteration. Amazing job.
- Project 4
Jenny is wonderful to work with! Extremely patient and amazingly talented.
Auro was easy to work with and happy to provide changes.
- jago abang™
Great job. Very accommodating and easy to work with.
How Shyla Nelson started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Stone Hill Farm
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are an eco-friendly farm, inn, and retreat center.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Greens: Growth, harmony and success.
Dark neutrals: Formality, mystery, exclusivity and luxury.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
• "updated classic" logo: clean, elegant, strong
• incorporate an old tree (see first image, below) and a stone wall on either side of the stone wall
• background color: light neutral - ivory or cream
• letters and logo image color: dark espresso brown
• lettering should be clear and clean (see Harry's logo below)
• logo should be clean and clear enough to use as a transparency over a photo (see Warby Parker image below)