Talented, clean designs. Puts a lot of effort into work.
fairybrand did an excellent job on our image. Incredibly fast with the initial design and super responsive with the changes. Can't wait until our next project!
- yvette 4
Great working with this designer who is creative, fast and friendly.
Winchu created the design I was looking for in my heart. If you aren't a designer it's hard to articulate or provide direction to someone who's creating your logo. I was inundated with a lot of good designs but Winchu was the first that really raised the bar. Very responsive to feedback and eager to please. I'm booking a one to one with Winchu for follow-up work.
- scott i
How accounts 8 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are looking for a simple symbol logo that will be used as a target for mobile phone virtual reality app. The name of the project and for the logo is “Vogglz". We are looking for something that can be easily recognized by users indicating that they can “view” through Virtual Reality app.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Add the word “Vogglz” under the symbol. Both the name and the symbol should be able to stand on their own or together.
- Utilize some kind of “conversation thought bubble” if possible
- Definitely somehow incorporate a Play button
- Look like “goggles”
- Must work as a solid white symbol that can be placed anywhere
Colors NOT to use:
- Orange (G**gle Cardboard Logo)
- Blue & Red combination (G**gle Goggles Logo)