Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Video Marketing 360 is a three day conference. Video Marketing 360 provides a holistic view of the video marketplace from Broadcast to digital, from creative to distribution to measurement, inclusive of all industry you need to strategize and execute on effective video marketing campaigns.
Target audience: manager level and above brand marketers, agencies, video solution providers (TV, digiital video publishers, technology companies, measurement, etc.).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. While the name of the conference is lengthy - logo should condense it into a simple/clean look, so it can fit into smaller real estate placements on website headers, email templates, banner ads etc...
Logo needs to also include the dates and location which are: November 13-15, 2019 | Austin Convention Center
2. Color palette should stick to blues, turquoise, greys, whites and blacks. No reds. No pinks. No yellows.
3. A graphical element should be included that communicates the '360' 'holistic' message of the conference... similar to something like these (without being too bulky):
Globes should not be used. Play buttons should not be used. Graphs, charts or rulers should not be used as graphics.
4. Font should be modern, simple and sans serif- not bubbly, cartoonish, script or too styleized. The audience is mid to high level executives.
4. Secondary version of the logo needed - a button style similar to 360i.com - with the conference name shortened to VM360.