GOAL OF THE LOGO:
The logo should communicate we are a young and hip travellers. No fuss, and know what's good/ cool-quality. We need/ want our audience to feel trust in us and our experience and also feel reassured we have our finger on the pulse.
STYLES WE LIKE:
Clean, honest, international, organic, black and white, hand type, monocrest, geography
LOGO'S WE LIKE:
• Melting Butter - http://www.meltingbutter.com/
- I like how clean it is without being too modern or cold, it also is quirky with its clear "melting" effect
• Eat your world - http://eatyourworld.com/
- I like how they've incorporated imagery into their stamp design logo
• vibrant and inspiring pictorial logo.
• Playing on the idea of us as a family unit and intelligently communicating WW (Worldwide Webers) in the icon. This could be done through silhouettes of our family or travel imagery. NOTHING TOO CHEESY.
Pictures that inspire me are ones that I've taken that I've attached here
• African sunset.jpg
- I love the colors and the black silhouette of the tree against the sunset, it feels very honest and organic, yet bold and clean
• WWW header.jpg
- I love the simplicity of the things in the picture as well as the colors, it feels very calm and simple.
• oman.jpg & portugal.jpg
- both of these places inspire me I'm not sure if or how they might translate into the designing of the logo.
THINGS I DON'T LIKE:
• No characters or cartoons.
• Nothing too modern/ generic - we want personality.
Instead of images to upload check out the current website http://www.theworldwidewebers.com to see our vibe.