Design expert Keegan136™ was really attentive to design brief and made several changes to the design throughout the contest. Prompt, accurate and a beautifully designed logo. That's what I experienced with this expert. I hope you consider your design possibilities with Keegan136™.
CEO & Conductor
Music Impact Global
PC Help Forum (PCHF) is a 6 year old tech support site. Priding itself as a family friendly, accurate and technically sound website, PCHF has grown very well in its niche. With a fantastic dedicated team from all over the globe. Catering for all PC users, whether they are expert or novice the advice is tailored to make sense to the individual requesting help.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The target audience for this website is basically anyone that owns or operates a PC, laptop, notebook, netbook...you name it! From young to old, the demographics of this site have no boundaries.
1. Everything on the logo must be unique
2. Would like a Web 2.0 and/or Techy look and feel to it
3. Must have the same wording as the current logo - see http://www.pchelpforum.com
4. Colors can be anything that goes with the current theme
5. Logo must fit 291 x 72 (for now) but be re-sizeable with Photoshop etc...
6. Overall, the logo must be instantly recognizable as belonging to the site
7. Final product must be editable within Photoshop
8. Mascots are welcome
Main requirement is for a logo that will become instantly recognizable as associated with PC Help Forum. Professional, clean and brandable.