#FFB800 (gold) for United States NuBits
#631015 (dark red/brown) for Chinese NuBits
#242B68 (purple) for European NuBits
#019D4D (green) for World NuBits
#EE3A23 (red) for NuShares
#231F1F (dark gray) for Nu
If you're convinced of more fitting colors, please suggest.
Ubuntu Regular for “USNBT”, “KRNBT”, “JPNBT”, …
Ubuntu Bold for “NuBits”, “NuShares”, “Nu”.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- New: South Korean NuBits (KRNBT)
- New: Japanese NuBits (JPNBT)
- World NuBits (XNBT)
- United States NuBits (USNBT)
- Chinese NuBits (CNNBT)
- European NuBits (EUNBT)
- NuShares (NSR) – no hollow circle, make “Nu” red.
- Nu – no hollow circle
Transparent, white, and black background.
## Primary Objectives
- Create logos in vector graphics.
- Choose one color for South Korean NuBits.
- Choose another color for Japanese NuBits.
- Enable easy coloring for future adjustments and new products.
- Exclude shine from the logos.
- Logo on top in country's established or chosen Nu color.
- Text below: “Japanese” or “South Korean” in country color.
- Text below: NuBits in black (or near black). Play with
- Text below: USNBT, KRNBT, JPNBT, …. Color “US”/“KR”/“JP” the country color, and “NBT” black (or near black).