Thanks Karen for our collaboration! We are very happy with your design and appreciate your openness to our feedback and taking it into design consideration....which turned out well!
- Nelli Design
Awesome work, followed the brief, incredible patience with my client taking so long to confirm. I have worked with this designer on a couple of projectes now and highly recommend.
Very creative and captured EXACTLY what I envisioned. Also very responsive and provided great customer service.
- Teresa Valdez Industries, LLC
Always a pleasure to work with on logo design projects. Super talented designer.
Amazing job! Super easy to work with and was very fast with edits.
How vin.waran started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
The Bright Hindu
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
1) there are 1.15 Billion Hindus (target market) in the world who have practices and rituals they don't quite understand.
2) the aim is to create stylish explainer videos on Youtube explaining the processes behind the practices and the philosophy and stories behind it.
3)to digitise the oldest religion in the wold
4) targeting 18-34 year olds
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
- LOOK AT 'HOLI FESTIVALS' FOR COLOURFUL INSPIRATIONS on Pinterest or Google =)
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like it because: Very sleek, great typography, modern, fancy
I like it because: Love the simple elegant curves and the use of colour.
Again good use of colour, creative, different, forward thinking, memorable
good use of the same Hue, tint and shade. Modern !!
Very different and beautifully designed, eye catching !!
memorable !! creative !! good use of the colour wheel
- LOOK AT 'HOLI FESTIVALS' FOR COLOURFUL INSPIRATIONS =)
-since it has the word 'Bright' in the name of the organisation, it will be great to be inspired by the holi festival
-Holi colours/festival meets graphic design logo meets beautiful typography meets intelligent creativity meets modern minimal design.
-If you type in 'holi festival' in Pinterest you will have abundant ideas
-Its needs to have a spiritual vibration
-somethings that soothes and fuses the mind and body together to form a unity
-Make it smart, make it beautiful, have fun
- colours to improve the mood as soon as you see it
-simple abstract design
-I would like to animate this logo in something like after effects
-no swastika please
GOOD LUCK !! please message me if you get stuck, i will reply within minutes. Thanks