She has responsed very well to wishes and ideas and is very creative.
Great design on the very first try. Open to feedback a quick response times. All around great experience.
How AHK Japan, Communications started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We publish news about Japanese economics (mostly) as well as politics, society and culture. Our media are a print magazine (the only print matter worldwide that contains exclusively news in German about Japan’s economy) as well as a website with the latest news. Our audience is mostly (male) German CEO's and other persons in management positions but also everyone interested in Japan.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
There are several things we would like to be included in the design:
- please include the reddish color of our website (http://japanmarkt.de/), the code is FA5D56, the current online logo has a format of 2000 x 362 px
- also please find here the collected media data of our mediums: http://japan.ahk.de/fileadmin/ahk_j…017_EN.pdf
- If you create a website as well as a print version, please use for the website a light color for the text on the reddish color, for the magazine a reddish text on light background - you will see, our magazine and our webpage have different designs, we want to unify them more
- our name "JAPANMARKT" should be written in capital letters
- the "MARKT" or the "JAPAN" should be bold
- we wish for a logo that - on the magazine cover - is quiet dominant (a logo that draws the readers attention to it) - afterall, the logo should have a magazine cover friendly format
- in the end we will use our new designed logo on various platforms: printed, on our webpage, Facebook, Twitter, in a newsletter and so on
- so far we changed the design three times (2008, 2011 and 2016). We wish to have a new design that stay longer than 2 or 5 years; please see here the old designs: https://japanmarkt.de/magazin/archiv/