Best designer I've worked with by far thus far on 99 Designs.
How Aldrich_87 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Aldrich Obach or AO
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
I am in the market to have a logo designed around my name, it will be used primarily for networking and media purposes. I am currently employed as a Business Development Manager for a global company and am currently in near completion of my MBA in Business. The logo will be promoted through linkedIn, media and personal website.
This logo will be used throughout my whole career therefore will need to be quite intelligent, aesthetically pleasing, timeless and memorable. I am a fan of a witty typography techniques that never go out of fashion.
Target Market are CEO's, Managing Directors, Human Resource Directors and Executive Level Managment Positions
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The name Aldrich Obach or initials AO or both
- The logo must communicate a positive idea through the use of typography.
- The typography needs to be crafted and thought out so it is unique.
-Typography that implies leadership, professionalism, sophisticated, crafty, intelligent
- A logo I particularly like is Roger Federer, minimal and elegant.
- Inspiration - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?no…1392148232