Met every one of our expectations. We entered into the contest wanting a creative and unique logo for our newly founded business. CROM came up with an absolutely creative and unique design tailored to our personalities and business expressions. He was attentive and was quick to respond to any of our minor changes. CROM went above and beyond what I had hoped to get as a logo, including communication in the 99 design forum and via Skype- and I’m extremely excited to use my new logo to market the business. I look forward to several more business deals with CROM when I am ready to design my business cards and website. Thank you CROM for your AWESOME work!!
VERY happy with this logo...creative...great design...very good designer to work with..took our ideas and put them together...exactly what we wanted. Also very accommadating....a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend.
How blasco started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Natural products promote health by blocking food and environmental toxins before they get absorbed into the body. There will be a number of products in different forms, so don't assume a specific form.
Message: Toxins in food cause many of the common health problems (i.e. toxins are scary) and with these products you can protect yourself and your family (i.e. they will block the scary toxins and protect you).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* Instantly convey the message visually using instantly recognizable visual concepts. Key aspects of the message to convey are that the product *protects* you. Obviously this design will not be abstract.
* Look clean and professional, but not corporate.
* Contain the name, clearly indicating the two parts (e.g. using two colors, or separate them).
* Here are some options (but not necessarily all):
* The "Blocker" half of the name might also include something showing a protecting action.
* Name can be font only - and a separate graphic can represent the message visually. All attached are only ideas, not requirements at all.
* Sometimes the best way to send a message is to use a human. Can something human be used in the logo?
* See the comments for up to date discussion