We are an unashamedly political group of lawyers, committed to access to justice and representation without fear or favour. We represent individuals and challenge breaches of human rights and civil liberties by states. Our work includes human rights, criminal defence, terrorism and war crimes law.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Clients, lawyers, the public, journalists, politicians.
We need a RADICAL, DISTINCT, SIMPLE and FRESH logo.
- The TYPEFACE is more important than the ICON.
- IF you suggest an icon, it has to STAND OUT.
- NO common icons (judge's gavel, courthouse, pen etc etc).
- Our preference is to use only "TOOKS" in the logo.
- Our current colours are preferable (burgundy [Hex A12830, Pantone 1807] and turquoise [Hex 009BAA, Pantone 3135].
- We are 25 years' old this year. A temporary aspect of the logo that includes 1984 or XXV or 25 or similar would be helpful.
- The option to pair Tooks with other text would be good: Tooks International / Tooks Crime / Tooks Civil / etc etc.
This is the second contest we have run. We were really impressed by the previous entries. However, we did not quite find what we were looking for. We are confident that now we have a better idea of how this works, we will find a suitable logo.