Dlvr.it (http://dlvr.it) is hosting a conference on the subject of content marketing. We are a technology and media company that helps bloggers, brands and publishers distribute their content to the social web. We believe in simple, clean design.
This is the first of many conferences to follow on the subject of content marketing. We need a logo for the conference that will stand out from other conferences and communicate our message (see below).
The event focuses on strategies that will help our audience be better content marketers. Content marketing is an umbrella term encompassing all marketing formats that involve the creation or sharing of content for the purpose of engaging current and potential consumer bases. You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_marketing
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Brand managers
- Ad Agency executives
- Media companies (large commercial publishers - ie. New York Times)
- PR Firms
- Looking for cleanly designed logo
- Nothing that is to "web 2.0" or too trendy
- No clipart or stock images
- Avoid being whimsical
- Characteristics of the event: educational, elegant, well produced, high-end
- Logo needs to be fun and yet professional
- Logo should speak to content marketing
Color palettes have not been chosen so we are open as long as it aligns with our message. Want avoid the logo being to close to our company's logo.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)