"Software that spreads delight."
Long Version (Below);
The perfect logo will be FUN and symbolize the feeling of "being digitally tickled".
Or, rather, that feeling you get when you read or see something online that really makes you feel uncontrollably alive.
We don't want a logo with just the emotion ... We want the connection to the digital world with the emotion.
Alternative ways to think about it below.
We are looking to perfectly blend professionalism, advanced computer science and the creation of "digital emotional connections" (DEC) with people online in a fun, harmless way.
The perfect logo seamlessly integrates these concepts:
- Incorporates the machine intelligence / artificial intelligence concept into it.
- Portrays creating billions of what we call “digital emotional connections” with people.
- Balances the line perfectly between Professionalism and Emotions.
- Should instantly create a feel-good Emotional Connection (EC) upon seeing it in the same way that the words “tickle me” do.
- Looks like a piece of art but is still simple and readable.
- Should still be printable/readable in black & white.
- General concept should be “iconizable” into a 16x16 (this is for software).
- We like the idea of incorporating “female curves” very subtly into the logo as other brands have done, but shouldn’t get to the space of improper or overtly sexual.
- We also like the idea of incorporating the idea that “its all about ME” in the logo.
- Avoid children, childlike, or toy oriented themes.
Another way to think about this problem is the idea of "creating billions of emotional connections". The computing platform (computing grid) is our "secret sauce", This is a difficult (but very interesting!) logo to do because it has to blend so many contrarian elements and we aren't sure how to do it ourselves (thus the reason for the contests).
Yet another way to think about this design problem is blending the transition between these elements:
- PEC ... "Personal Emotional Connection" (i.e., meeting someone in person/etc)
- DEC ... "Digital Emotional Connection (interacting with them online)
The logo should give people this message:
PEC -> Tickle.Me -> DEC
Don't use that illustratively, just conceptually.
The winning design will transit this element of how Emotional Connections (EC) are changing from being face-to-face to almost entirely digital in nature.
Functionally our platform helps businesses to change their company culture from being an old-school PEC company to being a next generation DEC company. We need a logo that means and symbolizes this transition.
The key to this logo is BLENDING these concepts together in a fun, friendly, exciting way that is fitting for a SaaS based software company used by marketing departments at Fortune 500s.
Another way to think about this project is as software that is a "personalization engine".
I.e., we need pure genius!