Through its logo, TERRES D'ISLAM wants to convey the following:
- Longing for the golden age of Islam
- The Escape
- Leisure and relaxation
- The great outdoors
- Local cultures
- Respect for identity
5. Expectations and constraints
The logo and graphic must be developed on all media: website, business cards, printed
materials, posters, flyers, brochures, web banners ...
- Creation in vector EPS format, CMYK color.
- Declination of the logo in color and black / white.
- Declination of the logo in various formats Bitmap 300 dpi and 72 dpi
The logo must have a strong impact and a strong visual hook, recognizable by its representation and its colors true to its values previously mentioned.
Through its graphics rendering, it must reflect the seriousness, the dynamism and breadth of the company.
6. Dominant Colors:
- Sand: symbolizing the desert, the open spaces, the characteristics of the East
- The blue symbolizes the sea and therefore holiday vacation
- The red / orange: referring to the heat, the sun glowing
- Green: a natural reference to Islam
The proposals must use the logo colors, but not more than 2 or 3 per proposal.
It would be interesting to have each proposal with various color combinations.