OvvieDJ was so prompt and very easy to work with. He presented great designs and listened and made the changes that fit my needs.
How DADirect started their logo design journey
We require a fresh, contemporary, universal & easily identifiable logo to brand our new company.
Being a telecommunication company (mobile phones, data, internet etc) it’s all about change & looking towards the future.
Think Vodaphone,.. Think 3
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
All ages, all demographics .. We cover Consumer to Business customers .. Baby boomers to GenY ..
(broad definition) of ELEVATE
1. to raise the pitch or volume of (esp. the voice)
2. to raise (a person) in rank or position; promote
3. to raise to a higher intellectual or moral level
4. to raise the spirits of; elate; exhilarate
Origin: ME elevaten < L elevatus, pp. of elevare, to raise < e-, out + levare, to make light, lift < levis, light
1. To move (something) to a higher place or position from a lower one; lift.
2. To increase the amplitude, intensity, or volume of.
3. To promote to a higher rank.
4. To raise to a higher moral, cultural, or intellectual level.
5. To lift the spirits of; elate. See Synonyms at lift.
Origin: Middle English elevaten, from Latin ēlevāre, ēlevāt- : ē-, ex-, up; see ex- + levāre, to raise; see legwh- in Indo-European roots
The logo will be used on all promotional & marketing mediums .. print & web