Out of the dozens of designs entered, Hugo's logo instantly caught my attention and I communicated this...Hugo continued to submit more and more designs based around my liking and by no means making my choice any easier :)
Thank You Hugo and thank you 99 Designs for helping me find the perfect logo suited to me.
How RemotelyYours started their logo design journey
We need a logo for a software company/system that helps IT guys support all their customers remotely and help them do remote technical support more effectively.
We "support the support guy" and make them look good by equipping them with all the tech info & remote access they need to fix problems.
Technical Support Support
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Our target market are tech guys that support multiple small businesses.
We give them a way to work from home in their boxers, and give them a single web interface that tracks & collects more technical information on the network/PC's than they ever could manually.
We do things like:
- one click remote desktop access
- auto hardware/software inventory
- remote, unattended deployment of software
- single point of documentation/support for managing multiple customers
- we help drive tech support revenue to the guy who is managing the account by making it easy for end users to ask for helpKey words/themes:
- remote management
- tech support
- centralized management of users/networks
- supporting the support guy
- we give techies tools to make them look good
- crisp, professional IT software product logo.
- a Technical Support Support "icon" that is standalone
- Looking for creative ways (besides Support squared) to emphasize the "support support" theme
- Most likely on white background.
- Vector based artwork
- We like the rendered/3D look, so objects don't "need" to be vector if we are given the source 3D files (IE .3DS model) so we can render to custom size
- provide web and print quality resolutions (if not completely vector)
- identify & supply any fonts used
- CSS/brochures, etc.
- A graphic beside some Arial text - would like to see the icon integrate with the stylized Technical Support Support text