Please check the below features:
Logo purpose & structure
• The Logo shall represent the Transportation Industry as a field of TCH activities as well as cooperation and interaction between main TCH partners, i.e. airlines, travel agencies, rail or other transport companies, travel service providers, etc.
• The Logo shall be rectangular, horizontally oriented, 4 * 3 cm.
• The Logo structure shall be laconic with two elements - a graphic symbol and corporate abbreviations in Russian/Latin letters.
• The font shall be straight, austere, sans-serif and scalable with graphic element in the Logo.
• Logo should not include images of aircraft in your logos. TCH operates in neutral ticketing and financial settlement environment, hence TCH logo should be unbiased.
Logo color palette
The Logo palette may include colors often used by global corporations, i.e. dark blue, red, blue.
• Dark blue mirrors reliability, respectability and concise corporate structure.
• Red mirrors leadership, dynamic and result driven business activity.
• Blue mirrors sky, aviation, transparency, openness and uniformity.
• Your respected designers may use other color (s) at their discretion matching the goals of TCH Logo.
Promotion feature of the Logo
Font size, compatibility, and color saturation of Logo elements should be chosen so as to render the Logo an attractive look and distinction in communication/promotional materials of TCH, on corporate letterheads, business cards, souvenirs, etc.
Please check a home page variation of TCH new website.