Bell Dixon Butler Lawyers was established in 1994 and traces its origins back to one of the first legal offices in Hervey Bay, QLD. We are now the largest law firm on the Fraser Coast which has enabled our lawyers to specialise in their areas of interest and allow us to widen our expertise to meet the demands of our increasingly sophisticated clientele.
More about us here: http://www.bdblawyers.com.au/our-fi…wyers.html
Something identifiable and modern that new customers will notice and remember. Our client base stretches from young couples buying a new house, to middle aged people with business law and commercial law, right up to elderly people who we do Wills, Succession Planning and Estates. Overall, all age groups are included and we need something that will appeal to younger audiences, while upholding the integrity / professionalism to older and elder clients (ie, cannot be childish).
Some basic requirements:
- Needs to look good on Black/White
- The highlight colour, apart from Black/Greys/White would be a semi-electric blue (see the website for the use of blue)
- As you will see on the current website, the use of diamonds within the name / title we have. The diamonds have been used within the firm since the beginning, so we would like to include the diamonds if at all possible.
- Would be to some degree under the ' web 2.0 banner' but not over the top with effects, ie, minimalistic use of 3d or emboss or gradient etc
- the logo should be identifiable WITHOUT the name of the business, ie, if the name changed, the logo could still be used
- you'll see the attached image is a basic layout we have tried and like, but still open for ideas
* Extra note*
We don't want to use any traditional Lawyer symbols, ie no Eagles, no Scales of Justice, we don't want to look like every other solicitor..