A winning logo may even be a great use of the text "Camp Staff Network." This site is for college students and adults so nothing childish or cliparty.
The Camp Staff Network
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Camp Staff Network (http://campstaff.ning.com/) is a social network for summer camp staff. They are 80% college student age. I would like a logo for this web site. The colors in the logo will also dictate the colors for the site. I do not want to keep that orange design that is there now.
The logo should convey cool, hip, but professional. Summer camp staff come from a range of types of camps so it is best to stay away from themes of tents, sports, trees, suns, etc. A winning logo may even be a great use of the text "Camp Staff Network"
The logo will be used in a banner - that is about 900X100 pixles. It woudl be great if the logo can scale and be used in banners as well as small icons.
- must use the words: Camp Staff Networt in the logo
- Good color scheme - no web 2.0 colors
- Graphical element in addition to text optional
- clean and simple
- translated well into a small icon
- should look good on a t-shirt - would you wear it???
- Delivered in AI and EPS format
- no web 2.0 colors
- no clip art
- does not need images of children, trees, suns, tents, etc.
- nothing cutey - this is for college age people not teens!