Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Light neutrals: Purity, balance and sophistication.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
WHO WE ARE:
We are an interior fitout company who had our original brand created here.
We are looking to create a new brand to sit beside our current brand. The new brand will represent the interior design wing of the company.
WHAT WE WANT:
• We are looking for a sophisticated and iconic logo to sit beside it and clearly stand out as the interior design brand of the company.
• I would consider something timeless though with a contemporary twist.
• Something that feels exclusive , expensive and design lead.
• I would like the Camden Gray part of the logo to be the main feature that would stand out in an iconic way and the "interiors" sitting separately.
• I'd be open to seeing designs that are upmarket possibly with a slight Victorian twist,
• I would also consider designs with an slight industrial edge and also just string stand alone designs that clearly portray a STRONG and CONFIDENT brand with an ESTABLISHED feel.
This brand could grow and end up in retail or as it's own furniture, furnishings range.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
• We don't want to change the current company logo. This logo should work seamlessly beside it.