Logo for new wellness company. We will be launching a corporate wellness branch as well as a fitness boot camp called SWET. Strategic Wellness Team will encompass both businesses. We are a new, fun company looking to change how people view wellness.
Strategic Wellness Team
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are going into the corporate setting so we want to be professionally chic, classy, simple, to the point, yet full of substance. We are also advertising a boot camp for women so we cannot be "too corporate". This logo needs to reach two different audiences.
We are two personal trainers and holistic health counselors who are looking to change the way corporations approach health and wellness and how women approach fitness....
important criteria that the logo must have
must be describable, memorable, effective without a ton of color and scalable...
- jewel tones
- classy and chic
- clean lines
- follow basic design principals
- represent both branches of our company
- instance recognition
- Can you play with the letters of our acronym "SWET" without destroying the integrity of Strategic Wellness Team?- Ability to adapt; screen, print, light, dark, multicolour, monochrome,large and small the logo must perform under any condition.
- no flowers
- no pastels
- no swirls
- no female fitness figures
- no fitness equipment
- no fruits and vegetables
- nothing unprofessional, confusing or offensive