To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Beauty: Forms that are geometric and symmetric
- Ingenuity: Human centered, approachable and natural for people to understand
- Charisma: Make the customer feel like he’s the center of the universe
(Mystique, Charm and a bit of secrecy)
- Purple cow: bland and anonymous, or is the packaging a colorful standouts in the crowd. I want my customers to see it amid the clutter.
- How does my customer interact with the product? Social event, weddings and parties
- Design by considering it in its next larger context. The package in a kitchen, wedding or party, a room in a house, a house in an environment, an environment in a city plan. Design the product by thinking about context as well as the interlocking relationships that exist between the smallest detail and the space around it in ever-expanding circles.