We're an e-commerce startup wanting to provide beneficial, high-quality skin care/beauty products to young professionals (men and women) through an upbeat, fun manner. The goal is to provide the means for our customers to not only look better, but to feel more confident. Our philosophy emphasizes the importance of overall health to creating and maintaining good looks and a vibrant attitude.
We're targeting an international customer base, focusing mainly on age 20-35, young men and women stepping into the workforce, so appearances are important to them. These people are busy and Internet-savvy and enjoy doing their shopping online, but they are still early in their careers and do not have the income to afford top beauty brands. Our products are high-quality but affordable--not as expensive as Bloomingdales, but not as low as drugstores, allowing our customers to care for their skin within their financial means while still enjoying the feel of luxury. Our customers are young, energetic, and sociable.
We are looking for a logo to represent our brand: 99xLove.
We need a text and icon logo where the icon can also be presented separately but still be connected to the brand (for example, the Nike swoosh or the McDonalds "M").
We will need the same logo in two different color schemes:
(1) Pink and Orange (for women)
(2) Blue and Brown (for men)
Lighter or darker shades is your choice, so long as they meet this requirement. Surprise us!
(1) Happy, vibrant, energetic feel
(2) Unisex (color will make the gender distinction)
(3) This is an international customer base, so the typeface should be clear, simple, and easy to read
(4) In terms of the icon, be creative, but we're looking for something not overly complicated and with a touch of class
(5) We are not limited to heart shapes; we're open to any shapes, animal designs, etc.
(1) Nothing cheesy, cheap, or childlike
(2) Don't write out "99"; keep the numbers
(3) Please do not use any stock photos or clip art in the logo
We're going to use the logo for our website, letterhead, brochures and other printed materials, and t-shirts, so we need file types such as noted below for these purposes.
Print file format: vector-based .eps (preferred) or TIFF
Web file format: .jpg
We will need additional design work in the future and are looking to find a creative mind to help us carry our brand forward!
We're excited and looking forward to seeing your ideas!