The Club Automation brand will mostly be facing the tennis and fitness club staff and management. These people tend to be fit, energetic, forward looking, and enthusiastic.
Club Automation is a hosted tennis club and fitness center management software that gives club owners a road-map for running a successful tennis or fitness center along with unprecedented visibility into the profitability levers of their business. We do this by systematizing best practices from industry veterans and wrapping it into a comprehensive modern software that is easy to use.
Our software helps clubs by
- Incorporating industry best practices into every facet of the process
- Integrating previously disparate systems and sources of information
- Establishing new marketing channels for the business
- Highlighting under-performing portions of the business
- Improving customer satisfaction and communication
- Streamlining scheduling and billing
- Reducing resource waste
We welcome your creativity and suggestions for how to best relay our image. We are also conscious of the fact that often times seeing something creative and unique outside of our comfort range could lead to great results. Please do not feel constrained.
There are a few parameters, however, that would influence our winning selection.
What would we like to see in our logo:
1. Modern, clean, and polished look of a sophisticated but hip organization
2. Please emphasize themes of sports, fitness and automation (but DO NOT make the logo specific to any sport - it needs to be applicable to multiple industries)
Here are some directions you SHOULD NOT take if you would like to be considered:
1. Logo submissions that are specific to any sport - e.g. tennis racquets & balls, soccer/footballs, etc (we cannot narrow down the market)
2. Use of overly sci-fi and ornate fonts
Please keep in mind that these logos will be used to brand the CA identity on the company website, letter heads, email signatures, business cards, promotional materials, etc. The logo needs to look as good on a business card as on a t-shirt.
We very much look forward to your submissions and will monitor the progress consistently throughout the contest making sure to provide frequent constructive feedback.
Attached you will find a sample of some clean logos that we like to consider for style inspiration.