Manage&More is a 1.5 year entrepreneurship program for highly motivated and committed entrepreneurial-minded students at universities. The entrepreneurial orientation makes students pursue a career as a founder, in an existing startup or as a corporate entrepreneur. Every semester twenty highly diverse students are admitted to the program.
The two major pillars of the program are:
- the entrepreneurial education (1)
- the personality development of the participants (2)
(1) includes sessions that teach the Design Thinking and Business Design methodologies, innovation projects in a corporate environment, and starting your own business.
(2) comprises workshops, mentoring and coaching.
Participants of the program can be described as entrepreneurs, unconventional thinkers, movers and shakers. The program Manage&More is characterized as entrepreneurial, interdisciplinary, and challenging.
- Students in their (graduate) studies regardless of their major as potential applicants.
- Company representatives interested in carrying out an innovation project with Manage&More students
- HR managers looking for high achievers
Competition (so please stay away from a window/boxed design):
- Center for Digital and Technology Management CDTM; http://www.cdtm.de