Please use this picture to help us visualize the sign in the building. We want to use as much of the sign space as possible. The location that the East West Bank sign is on the darker stripe area of the building between the upper and lower rows of windows is where our sign will be. Our sign will be located on the longer continuous black strip on the left, not the right. Please try to fill up as much space as possible but staying within the dark area of the building signage area with the "dental" word going all the way from top to bottom and the 'Bellevue" & "studio" as wide as possible while still being readable and proportional. Thanks!!
Last push everyone! Thank you all for your submissions. We've narrowed down what we are looking for:
1. Bellevue Dental Studio, with the emphasis on "dental". Should be the biggest word, you can play with the size ratios for the perfect fit.
2. The word "dental" in cursive with the "D" and "L" having the most flair, artistry, cursiveness, pizzazz.
3. Appropriate spacing so the 3 words are not too crowded. Can send multiple renditions with different spacing if needed.
4. We like the wordings to be legible as if you were standing back and looking at this sign on a building from a block away. Tall skinny letters are hard to read.
5. Please send both renditions of "bellevue" and "studio" as either all CAPS or all lowercase.
Thank you and goodluck!
No generic teeth or toothbrush to be used. We initially wanted the logo to incorporate the acronyms, "B", "D", and "S" but have not seen something that has caught our eye from initial submission. If you believe you can still draft up a "BDS" type logo, we are still open to that design. However, we are opening up the creative options for any sophisticated, elegant, and modern logo to go with "Bellevue Dental Studio". We want DENTAL to stand out most on the sign. Bellevue Dental Studio should all be on 1 line, not multiple lines. The logo and practice name will appear on our letter heads and website, however only the practice name will appear on the sign. There for the 1 line "Bellevue Dental Studio" should also be able to stand out even without the logo. Thank you!