I have completed various projects with Creangle and have enjoyed the entire process and the designs are all fabulous!
- Owlman Creatives
We were so happy to get our logo! Thank you for your help.
- Lance Johnson
How zaneta.m started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Star St Uniting Church
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Who we are:Our church has a wide variety of ages including families with children and teenagers. We are a multi-cultural group with members coming from different birthplaces and ethnic origins and sexualities. We believe that God’s love is for everyone.
Vision: Transforming lives, transforming our community.
Values: Open to diversity, intergenerational, justice orientated, committed to reconciliation with First Peoples, care of the environment, rainbow rights, peacemaking and welcome to refugees.
- Star St has decided to allow same sex Christina marriage to happen inside its church
- Star St has hosted gatherings for Muslim people
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
(Please see the attachment)
What name do you want in your logo? Note that we don't necessarily have to have the words "Star St Uniting Church" in the logo. An image only is ok too!
Logo elements essential:
- Want a star
- We want an image
- We want to be identified as a church (e.g. including a cross or other symbol that signifies a church)
- We want it to be timeless and age well (e.g. The Uniting Church of Australia logo was developed 30 years but has not aged and is still current – further info can be found here, also see downloadable zip file https://assembly.uca.org.au/resources/logos)
Colour and size:
- The colour and size should be compatible with Uniting Church of Australia (UCA) logo:
- The UCA logo colours are black, white, and red. Other colour(s) that complement these colours are fine to include too
- Note we we’re wanting a new vibrant colour (not present in the UCA logo) to lift the current building. Note that current UCA colours are not appropriate (black and white are not vibrant; red paint fades quickly outdoors which increases maintenance costs unnecessarily…)
- Relative dimensions (we would appreciate seeing some logos that have an image that is relatively square (e.g. square/circle/star/short rectangle) and but alternative shapes (e.g. a long rectangle) would be welcomed too