DIM SUM TO GO
Dim Sum to Go, started out one man’s idea to provide good, quality dishes in a convenient manner. Traditionally, Dim Sum or “Dian Xin” is served from breakfast to lunch on weekends at Chinese restaurants. The concept of “To Go” was conceptualized in order to create a specialty eatery where common dim sum dishes are available throughout the day, all week long. Dim Sum To Go was created with this idea in mind. The purpose was to provide quality dim sum conveniently. The dishes are either steamed or fried. The serving sizes are usually small, with three or four pieces in one dish, and wrapped for convenience. The whole idea is to encourage our customers to explore and try different varieties. This small, cozy, and family-run business is approaching its five-year anniversary, and we are extremely proud of what we have accomplished. Since it’s inception Dim Sum To Go, remains the only true “To Go” dim sum spot in Houston, continuing to serve the community by providing quality, traditional dim sum dishes.
• Multi applicable Design: will be used on business cards, website, invoices, contracts, letterheads, brochures, menu, and Facebook.
• Quality of food, freshly produced and authenticity are very important aspects of our business.
• Font should have a nice flow, not too script-y that will be hard to read. The only text that should appear in the logo is ‘Dim Sum To Go’.
• The logo should reflect cleanliness, simplicity, tradition, elegance, memorable, and overtime, highly recognizable. It must be clear/understandable, NOT too busy, abstract or over-wrought. It should have broad appeal and relevance.
• Preferred colors: Mainly red. Silver and Black can be used as supplemental colors. On white background.
• No cartoony feel. Must be clean and must standout.
• Remember that people will be trusting our product when it comes to Dim Sum, in terms of authenticity, freshness and in-line with traditions.
• Most importantly, the logo should reflect the key cultural values and desired image of the company, described above in the company details.
• The layout and arrangement of the words are all to you. Surprise us!
Please provide the winning logo as a CMYK image in vectorized Adobe Illustrator AI format, as well as a pdf file. Thanks. Please provide the winning logo as a CMYK image in vectorized Adobe Illustrator AI format, as well as a pdf file. Thanks.
Thanks :) :)