Great to work with, fast turnaround and good quality designs!
core99 was excellent to work with, incorporated our feedback very well and turned around all of our edits very quickly. I would highly recommend core99 to anyone looking for a professional and talented designer.
- yunus ali syed
Yunus did a wonderful job with our logo design! This designer was great with taking our feedback to heart, making revisions, and getting us our requested materials promptly. HIGHLY recommend.
How CityPal started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
To draw a quick comparison, we are similar to Foursquare.
CityPal is a mobile application in India (soon to launch) which focuses on -
1. Checking In to places and getting offers ( This is our USP)
2. Knowing what events and offers are going on in the city
3. Exploring different restaurants and places
CityPal would be available for iOs, Android, BB 10, WP7 and the Web
Our Taregt audience lies between the age of 18 and 35
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. You could either spell it as CityPal or City Pal (depending on which looks better)
2. We require a young trendy but a classy logo ( Think of Iron Man Cool and Tony Starks Charm)
3. Have attached a few screenshots and mascot from the app. As you can see our theme is purple.
4. The logo will be used on the main sign up page and on the title bar ( Basically Everywhere Contact Diaries or CD appears).
5. Also keep in mind that we would need an app Icon to go with it