It was a perfect collaboration and the designer showed once again his fine tuned feeling for style.
- LiLLah Design
He did a great job at getting revisions back to us really quickly and was flexible at getting what we needed to be done accomplished. Thank you for a job well done.
Great response and nothing was a problem.
grate work got every thing i wanted in a logo
The design is very simple and elegant and had all the things I was looking for. Punedesign worked through the logo with me for quite a while and I had a lot of advice that was probably very small detail, but was handled with outstanding customer service and patience. Thank you Punedesign!
How DeGrinder started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Diamond Outfitters, the largest full-time hunting guide service in the southwest United States. We specialize in elk, Coues deer, mule deer, black bear, antelope and more. Our mission is to hire and employ America's heroes. Our target market is 40-75 year olds, 85% male / 15% female hunting outdoor enthusiast.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are looking to work with an outstanding designer to help us design our logo and take our brand to the next level.
Our company is Diamond Outfitters
Here are some of our preferences for your consideration to help you with your design.
• Prefer to have an elk antler and mule deer antler or the actual elk and mule deer from the neck up, incorporated into the logo
• Would also be interested in a logo that has an elk, mule deer, sheep, antelope, black bear and mountain lion incorporated into the logo.
• Western theme or mountain, or classic cowboy look
• Not necessary to use a diamond logo in the logo
• Bold and loud… logo that would grab your attention from a distance (ex: tradeshow booth you would stand out).