Trance/Progressive House/Hardstyle/Heaven Trap
Therefore, logo can represent (Zero) as a "O" or "0" in the form of a circle. and an abstract looking "V" that isn't obvious at first glance that it is simply a O with a V in it.
***I would like to point out that the submissions which have the following characteristics stand out the most:
1) Ice-blue theme with a quite minimal, yet abstract "O" + "V" logo with prominent "owl" face features.
Huge extra points for making the logo appear as a source of heat, melting ice or ice caps around it. (Realized this idea is similar to Illenium's, see uploaded examples below)
2) Subtle, yet creatively well placed water marks. Found that some designs are better with or without this.
3) Text placed such that it does not clash with the image (white on white) as much as possible. Within reason is okay.
4) Lastly, wanted to clarify this:
If logo is by itself, no watermark needed, but bottom right corner should have "Zero Velocity"
If name and logo are the focus, then it can have a watermark of the logo somewhere. Optional, but could be a good touch. Name in right bottom corner is up to you!
5) Logo: We found that in some designs, if the "V" sticks out of the "O" (like owl ears... forgive me if you don't see it the same, but to me the logo looks great when you can see the ears as the tips of the V, the nose as the bottom of the V, and the eyes as the gaps between the V and the O). These seem to be the most appealing designs!
Meaning: When all movement in different directions are added together, the resulting movement is 0 from the originated spot. Hence, zero velocity.
As an EDM DJ, I know that everyone who shows up to our events has their day-to-day struggles. We get pulled in many directions, we go many places we might not necessarily want to, but we always end up coming back to the dance floor to release once again and refresh our minds before going back to day-to-day reality. The owl represents these people, the heat source coming from the owl is that inner drive that melts the cold/ice around it. The ice is to represent the realities of day-to-day life.
Versions & Vibe:
First version: Should/can be the NAME + Logo which can be white OR slightly translucent, with a ice theme for a Soundcloud cover photo on an upload. Ice-y blue theme.
Second version: This is just the logo standing out for the Soundcloud profile picture, which should/can have the name in the bottom right corner (small). This is to be infront of my Soundcloud banner picture, so it will be okay to give this file to me as a see-through background with just the logo standing out, with full name in bottom right corner (small)
Bonus: Huge plus points for a banner design that will match with the Soundcloud profile picture/one that will mesh perfectly with the profile picture (logo).