Griffon was a pleasure to work with. He really captured the elements of our brief with an impactful design. Also, the response time to design changes was amazingly fast. I will be back for future needs !
Anna was hard-working, appreciative of feedback, dedicated with amazing and creative results. One of the best experiences I had with 99designs.
Beautiful, prestigious, simple, elegant.
Super nette, tolle Zusammenarbeit. Immer gerne wieder. Vielen Dank.
Awesome designs, very quick turnaround on feedback.
How jon9i started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Artisan Chocolates & Dessertery
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell hand crafted fine chocolates that pair with wines and spirits as well as other baked goods and desserts. We have an intimate storefront and sell packaged chocolates to area grocery stores and markets.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
We do not have any specific color requirements but want a sophisticated but relaxed palette. We are NOT a candy shop so please refrain from color palettes that suggest confections or hard candies.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Freehand with embellishments.
- Perhaps too feminine/cutesy.
- Inventive icon.
- Two words different font type.
- Wrong industry, doesn't reflect our brand feel.
- contemporary upscale feel
- use of icon that is distinctive
- maybe not as approachable as we would like in our logo
We liked the idea of an independent badge or mark that could be used as a stamp. Explore something with the SM.
- Heritage styling
- Illustrated icon
- Speaks to the idea that our product is hand crafted
- Emphasis on primary word.
This logo makes us wonder what it would be like to have "Artisan Chocolates" above and "Dessertery" below.
- well used and loved letter type
- Nostalgia (our brand is about hand crafted food which we hope comes across in the logo)
- Illustrated image
- Well defined badge
- Feels like wrong industry/outdoorsy feel
Logo works well on a rustic or wood background. Two color is interesting.
Logo is versatile across many different packaging or product types. Primary words can be separated or incorporated in badges.
Double badge and over/under tag line.
Like: Sophisticated palette and use of lines. Difference between script and sans serif fonts.
This is our current logo.
- 2 color
- works well with foil/elegance
- playfulness of font
- Somewhat dated
- Focused on chocolate vs. dessertery
- use of icon
- legibility of tag line
- Cow isn't appropriate symbol for our business
- explores horizontal orientation
- has city name in it (Ours is "Oregon City, OR")
- Color is too confectionary/candy shop
- use of an icon
- not sure what the icon stands for
- integration of tagline
- explores 2 colors
- Has a unique non-standard badge.
- playfulness isn't quite our brand
As of July 2, we are intrigued by the options submitted but would like to see more exploration of:
- Badges/seals (but needs to work without badge/seal)
- Use tag line. We initially thought this would be optional but believe it needs to live with the logo.
- We would like to see more horizontal designs or designs that work both horizontal and square.
- More exploration of SM or other marks as an independent or separable mark.