Remarkable work, excellent communication, and an outstanding outcome!
How Deborah Mersino started their logo design journey
Ingeniosus means "talented" in Latin and I'm looking for talented designers to give me a sophisticated, clean logo that helps brand my new marketing firm specializing in gifted and talented education and support.
My tagline is "Inspired communications. Gifted perspective." I'd like to see logos both with and without the tagline.
There isn't a universal color that means "gifted"; however, I'm leaning toward purple or orange. If you feel strongly that another color would work better, though, I'm open.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Ingeniosus provides individual consulting, seminars, speaking and writing exclusively for educators, nonprofit organizations and businesses serving gifted and talented communities throughout the United States.
By bringing marketing communications advancements to school districts, private gifted schools, authors, counselors, businesses, universities and nonprofit organizations serving this critical population, Ingeniosus helps its clients build awareness and success for their throught leadership, program offerings and outreach.
I've been working in marketing for nearly 20 years and am excited to marry my experience with my passion for gifted education.
- Looking for clean, elegant design
- Should look smart
- Current, but not trendy
- For/about children/youth, but of serious nature
- Limit to two colors
- Must translate well to black-and-white and use on business cards
- Please be prepared to format files Adobe Illustrator (vector .eps)
- Shown with and without tagline: "Inspired communications. Gifted perspective."
- Cluttered, hard-to-read type
- Silly or childish
- Lightbulbs or other cartoon-like items symbolizing ideas/intelligence...I'm looking for sophisticated design that will appeal to my target audiences of universities, educators, psychologists, etc.