Very easy to work with and continued to make necessary changes.
Kisna has been very helpful throughout the process and has responded, quickly, with the desired design changes.
We recommend this designer!
- Straight outta Mane
Very attentive and creative.
Zahrull was great to work with. They provided creative designs exactly to the brief, they were responsive, and timely. I would highly recommend.
How a.miller1389 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Skissima is a niche equipment leasing business. At launch, our customers will be competitive ski racers and their families. While the business is domiciled in Colorado, customers could be nationwide, mostly though in mountain states, and the goal is to grow into European markets. We will partner with Ski Clubs and NCAA programs (such as Ski Club Vail, Steamboat, Aspen, etc.) and equipment manufacturers (such as Atomic, Rossignol, Voelkl, Head, Fischer, etc.).
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Please create a near perfect match of the cloud formation in image "lenticular" as an object
Logo vision is centered on a CLEAN, UNIQUE, and ABSTRACT object. The brand vision resonates SOPHISTICATION. This is a financing business. With several submissions reviewed, I'd like to refine the vision: please submit unique objects only; generic mountain objects just aren't resonating. Bullet points to help guide the vision:
- Object should be inspired by the photos of LENTICULAR clouds
- Use the photos tagged LENTICULAR as a means to create an ABSTRACTION
- Hopefully we can toggle the colors and typeface once the object is finalized
- Please refer to the ARES logo as it is the closest match the vision in my head (CLEAN and SOPHISTICATED)
- As a second source of inspiration, if there is a very close resemblance to the Crested Butte mountain face, such submissions would be considered.
- Swiss Air logo is included for typeface example that resonates (UNIVERS 65 BOLD)
Thank you all for your efforts and I will look to refine this idea with you further on each submission. Much appreciated!