We got the dream logo, what every new business wants. Great to work with, patient and understands the brief straight away. Thanks Ravello, look forward to working with you. Prince.
How BodSix, Inc. started their logo design journey
Logo design for an indie software development studio.
Broken Infinity Labs
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'm in the process of formalizing my personal software development studio - Broken Infinity Labs - and am in need of an updated logo. Broken Infinity is a play on my initials CO and the logo should incorporate that idea.
If this helps - my software development pursuits cover a lot of areas. Most are web based projects with technologies such as Ruby on Rails and Java Servlets. I also cover iPhone development and Outlook plug-ins so there is a wide range of tech covered. I do work both on a contract basis and have some upcoming projects that will be publicly accessible.
Deliverable will be vector-based versions of the following:
- Color logo with text
- Color logo without text
- Black on White logo with text
- Black on White logo without text
- White on Black logo with text
- White on Black logo without text
- A color version of the logo suitable for "fav icons" i.e. dimensions of 16x16px and 32x32px and 64x64pxText in logo can either be "Broken Infinity" or "Broken Infinity Labs"
- Must convey sense of both the infinity symbol and the initials CO
- Preferred palette of blues, silvers, blacks and whites.
- UPDATE - I'm removing the greens option, I thought I'd like the ideas, but I haven't really liked any of the uses I've seen
- I do not like bright oranges, reds or yellows
- UPDATED - no more green