Extremely happy with bo_rad work. Responsive and great ideas. The logo encapsulates who we are. Will use his talents again.
Very professional and pleasant designer to work with. Came in late in the process with innovative work that was based on my suggestions and direction but did not hand back my own resources the same way I presented them. His patience with the concept showed. Amenable to change and suggestions from me even when I felt I was nit-picking. A very pleasant experience that came from a very nerve-wracking start. I would hope to find work for him again sometime.
How naptown14 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Smash League is a fantasy sports website for the sport of Mixed Martial Arts (e.g. UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator). Fans can assemble fantasy sports teams where success is measured from the results of real fights, or simply guess the winners of an upcoming event.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
* The logo should read (in capital letters): SMASH LEAGUE
* The logo should include an additional line of text reading "FANTASY MIXED MARTIAL ARTS" in smaller font. The extra text can be anywhere in the logo.
* MMA fighters wear shorts, 4oz MMA gloves, and no shirt if a male--they do not wear a gi or belt. Example: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BS8FvGG33…7%2529.jpg
I'm open to logos with fighters on them, if they wear the appropriate attire (shorts and bare knuckles or MMA gloves. no gi, no belt, no socks/shoes, and no shirt).
* Feel free to play around visually with the word "smash," or not!
* Would like the logo to portray professionalism, fearlessness, and power.
* I'm particularly interested in logos in an emblem style or utilizing a pictoral mark that would add to the image branding.
* Would NOT like a logo with a fist, knuckles facing the viewer, in the picture. Quite cliche. (e.g. https://99designs.com/logo-design/s…thumbnail)
* I will need some kind of raw file (like a Photoshop PSD file) so that I can modify the size of the logo to fit my different needs.
* If you can place the logo on top of various background colors (white/black/grey especially) that would be very helpful! I have not yet chosen the background color for the website so I will need a versatile logo.
~~~ Thank you for your participation! I look forward to seeing your ideas and promise to provide regular feedback. If you're a fan of the sport, a discounted membership to the website when it launches is yours as well. ~~~