The logo should represent the personality of me and the blog: smart, sassy, sporty, social.
The name of the site is The OCD Chick. OCD stands for Observations, Commentary and Diatribes. The logo must include "The OCD Chick." I'm interested in seeing designs that incorporate Observations, Commentary and Diatribes, but understand if space constraints are an issue.
Please look at the site for more information and to see what kind of content can be found there: http://ocdchick.com.
The logo will appear in the following locations: on the site header, business cards to promote the site and advertising sell sheets.
Basic ground rules:
1. Simple, bold typeface with personality (smart, sassy, sporty).
2. Logo should be clean and easy to read.
3. No flash animation.
4. No moving parts. The logo should be static.
5. No stock images or clip art. All designs in the logo must be original.
6. Many of my readers are sports fans and I do write a lot of sports-related and baseball-related content, but the logo should not be too sports-centric. As an example, attached is a sample logo which I like but is too baseball and Yankees-centric.
7. The logo needs to appeal to sports fans, business contacts, potential clients and potential advertisers.
8. Experiment with colors. But no pink or anything too "girly".
Web file format - .jpg