Great work, very creative, cooperative and responsive! Thanks, ShyLion!
How JayISU started their logo design journey
I need a logo for my solo, but poised to grow practice, for use in signs, advertising, business cards, website and letterhead. Needs to be as strong, smart and versatile as I am.
The Jordan Law Office, P.L.L.C.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am a business attorney and consultant with emphasis on start-ups and real estate companies. I am a solo hoping to grow the practice under this name and logo. I am conservative, persistent, smart and versatile. I want the logo to reflect those characteristices and am open for creativity.
I have no preconceived notions as to what the design should be, I am simply looking for someone more creative than me to assist me in branding my self, my practice and my future.
- Item 1...P.L.L.C. must be displayed in the name.
- Item 2...I hate burnt orange and am partial to cardinal red or darker shades of red...to the extent color is desirable or relevant to the design
- Item 3...would like to see some options from designers, modern, a symbol and a very traditional, font oriented option
- Item 1...bright colors or burnt orange.
- Item 2...busyness, too much going on.