Just another revision of some earlier work we'd done together. As always, top job and great communication. Cheers
- Paul Francis
How aarony72 started their logo design journey
I am a young personal trainer looking to start my own outdoor fitness training classes. The classes will be run outdoors in parks around the city and will help build all round fitness.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Target audience would be all people interested in getting fit and healthy. The main markets would be the uni students but at the same time office workers who don't have much time to go to the gym at night and would rather want an early morning start with some outdoor training in a group environment.
1. Even though i want it to stand out and look exciting and make you feel motivated to get fit I don't want it looking cheap or childlike.
2. SBT Fitness - the SBT stands for Sweat It Burn It Tone It
3. Font needs to be clear and easy to read
4. Color wise - Please feel free to experiment with colors
5. The logo will be used on website, flyers, advertisements etc