I am in the printing and publishing industry and produce a variety of corporate marketing collateral, catalogs, publications and books. I source projects all over the United States as well as Canada, China and South Korea.
Many of my clients and vendors are eco-conscious, so I would like the logo to express an environmental look, but not overly done. I would like it to accent the brand, not take it over.
The winning designer will also have opportunities for more design work if allowed by 99 Designs.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Primarily corporate marketing directors, Independant Publishers, Producers of High-End Catalogs and publications.
Here is a list of likes and dislikes for my identity:
1. Clean font, no serifs
2. Able to be reproduced legibly through a fax machine
3. If the logo has PMS color, it must be accurately reproduced as CMYK build.
4. Must be able to convert legibly to grayscale
5. Must copy legibly on a copy machine.
6. If designing a logo, please do not have it overpower the brand name.
7. I like the idea of having the "2" in K2 to be lower, similar to the "e" in Intel's brand, although it is not a requirement.
8. Please make "LLC" smaller size font.
9. Include an environmental element in the design like a leaf or sprouting plant etc..
10. The "2" should not overpower or be larger than the "K".
I desire a logo that is clean, sophisticated and original, e.g., the Intel brand, Apple, MSN, etc..