I am very pleased with the design that was created for the Dean Young - US Congress 2012 campaign. It had all the elements that I asked for. And, it had the professional look we needed. Thanks for the great design!
How Dfew started their logo design journey
Looking for a sleek company logo that can be used for branding and other marketing purposes. The logo must capture the essence of style and be unique and different but at the same time traditional and simple. The spelling of the company name does not match the pronounciation. It would be nice to see if this can somehow be captured in the logo, maybe by incorporating accents on the letters or in the actual layout of the logo.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I am looking for a company logo that can also be used for branding and marketing purposes. Designia Interiors is a start up venture and is primarily owned and managed by one person. Our products will inlcude custom drapes (mostly silk fabrics) from other countries and services will include interior design/decor as well as offering construction remodeling. I like simple things but classy and lean more towards traditional but unique rather than contemporary designs.
- Must emphasize the D in Designia Interiors.
- Would prefer rich warm colors such as browns, reds and gold.
- Would prefer horizontal lettering but wouldn't mind seeing some vertical designs
- Designia is pronounced as Di-Cig-nia Interiors so I would like to see some type of effect maybe even include accents on the 'i' that may read Designia but make people pronounce it as Di-Cig-nia.
- Simple, sleek but elegant
- No pink or light pastel colors
- Nothing flashy
- No thick or heavy lettering
- Please do not rename the company name- it should read Designia Interiors although it is pronounced differently