It was a pleasure to work with Micheal. Fast, great communication, perfect design. Highly recommended!
How emm started their logo design journey
Looking for a simple, clean and fun logo for our company, SkyCandy.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
SkyCandy develops high quality animated templates for outdoor LED signs, providing advertisers with an easy and cost-effective solution for their LED commercial production. We are developing a website that will be a large part of how we deliver our product to customers. We would like a Web 2.0 look and feel for the logo.
Suggestions to get you started (but open to new ideas!)
- vibrant colours - blues, pinks and whites?
- icons can be clouds or candy elements
- Capitalize The S in “Sky” and the C and “Candy”, but keep them together as one word
- Fun and Modern
- Deliver in vector format (.eps) over white and reverse colour options
- Cluttered design
- Hard to read fonts
- Not too feminine, if you decide to use pink