David is not only highly skilled but is extremely easy to work with. He respond promptly to comments and design changes. He created a logo beyond our expectations and I would recommend him to anyone. In fact next time we will forego the contest and go direct to David for our design needs.
- Kylew 3
Kisa Design is meticulous, thoughtful, and considerate when it comes to the designs she provides for her clients. She is professional and works to make her clients happy with every detail of her designs. I would highly recommend her for any projects that your team might want or need her to consider as an important initiative for your business!
How johannaklintman started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
freshly made for maximized effect
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Freshly-made skincare
- Premium skincare products with high performance and no additives (like preservatives, fragrances, colorings) or other "damaging" ingredients
- Locally produced products with an unbreaken cool-chain, i.e., product is kept cool (fridge temperature) throughout life cycle (production, transportation & storage) --> could potentially be symobolized by a "thermometer" in the logo
- Freshly-made also meaning short product expiry date --> could potentially be symobolized by a "stop watch" or "hour glass" in the logo
- Locally produced also means ethical, sustainble and low carbon-footprint
- Products sold through web-site and a skincare-producing concept store (similar to a juice-bar) - where customers can see the product being produced "live" and can also order personalized skincare based on special needs
- Handcrafted skincare - our formulators/chemists in the concept stores are representing "the chefs" like in a 5-star restaurant
--> Brand name "TRANSPARENT" representing all of the above (openess regarding ingredients, freshly-made in front of your eyes, eco-friendliness etc)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?