Joel did an excellent job of our label!! He very quickly adapted to my brief and brought my vision to reality better than I had imagined!
Its one thing to have great designs, it another make great designs to match someone else's vague imagination!
How lux started their logo design journey
Sitellite is an open source CMS project without a logo. Help us make the project stand out the way it should! We're gearing up to release Sitellite 5.0 and want it to make a splash. Something slick and professional, but fun is good. Playing on the theme of a "satellite" might be good, but we're open to ideas!
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Sitellite is an open source CMS project without a logo. Our homepage is http://www.sitellite.org. The name "Sitellite" is just "Satellite" with "Site" mixed in, so something based on a satellite theme might work well (satellite, orbit, space ship or shuttle launching, etc.). Our working slogan is "Get more out of your website." but feel free to suggest a better one too :)
You can see a mockup product box on http://www.sitellite.org/ as well as a working demo of the software for inspiration here:
- The "Sitellite" name itself and how it would look with "5" and "CMS" added to it
- An iconic image that is memorable and stands out, preferably separate from the name itself (an icon we can use to brand the project)
- Sample colours that would work well for the site itself and other associated material (e.g., documentation) -- we're not set on our current colours, feel free to suggest new ones if you think they would work better
- How the slogan might fit in with the logo
- Format must be vector so it's resizable
- Not too traditional
- Not too trendy, but slick
- Fun is good :)