To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like how it's simple and fun with simple use of colour. Rounded lines used effectively. Has personality.
Needs to stand-alone as:
- A Wordmark
- A Logo
- Explore concepts around cooking and ingredients, rather than finished dishes.
- Be timeless more than trendy.
- Use simple, clean design.
- Use no more than 2-3 colours; ideally 2 neutral, one contrast.
- Use a typeface that is able to be embedded.
- Use cursive, scripty, or handwriting typefaces.
- Use chef hats, leaves or other food product clichés.
- Use stylised letter "P"s
Updated: Logos need to be different from word mark. Logo needs to be able to stand on its own without the word mark.